Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap-Up and April TBR

Hey everyone!

It's the end of the month so, I'm going to go head and show you what books I read in March and the books I am planning to read in the month of April.

Books read in March:
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
We Can Work It Out by Elizabeth Eulberg
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

April is going to be a hectic month for me. School is almost over, so I need to start studying for my finals. So, I only have 2 books planned to read this month. If I get to read more, I'd include it in my wrap-up so you guys can see it.

Books I would like to read in April:
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (currently-reading)
Confess by Colleen Hoover

That is it for me. If you guys have done your wrap-up and TBR for March and April, please leave the link down below and I'll definitely check it out.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment