Saturday, March 14, 2015

March TBR

Hi everyone!

This post is kind of late, but I still wanted to share with you all the books I would like to read in the month of March. I was planning to read 6 books this month. However, I've already read 4 of the books that are on my list, so I'm going to add a few more to it.

So, without further ado, these are the books I'd like to read in March.

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
We Can Work It Out by Elizabeth Eulberg
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Currently Reading)
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Okay. That is it for me! If you have made a TBR for this month, please leave a link to your post, so I can go check it out. Also, if you have a recommendation on what book(s) I should read next month, please leave it in the comment as well.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really love JLA's work, but just can't work up the nerve to read Opposition. I'm not ready to let the Lux series go yet. I may have to reread the other books first before starting that one this summer. Awesome TBR choices! To All the Boys I've Loved Before & What I Thought Was True are also on my shelves to be read... Hopefully I'll get to them soon. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete