Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April Wrap-Up and May TBR

Hey everyone!

Its the end of the month, and this is when I talk about the books I've read in April. However, in the month of April, I didn't read any book. Its been a crazy month and I wasn't motivated to read at all. So, this post is manly about the books I am planning to read in the month of May. School is almost over and I am planning on making up for not reading in April during May (after finals).

I'm going to move the two books I was planning to read in April to my May TBR. I'm planning to read alot more than two books, but I don't know what I want to read, so I'm just going to pick whatever I feel like reading.

Books I would like to read in May:
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (currently-reading)
Confess by Colleen Hoover

That is it for me. If you guys have done your wrap-up and TBR for April and May, please leave the link down below and I'll definitely check it out.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment